Thomas Kinkade was a life-long admirer of Walt Disney and the wonderful characters he created. In collaboration with Disney, Thomas Kinkade Studios has created the Friendship Moments series, a collection of art featuring favorite characters and their best friends painted in beautiful Kinkade settings. Thomas Kinkade Studios presents the fifth painting in the Friendship Moments series, Disney Mickey and Minnie Halloween Fun. The evening mood is set as the sky darkens and bats take flight to join some of our favorite Disney friends for a night of fun adventure.
A bright full moon illuminates the cobblestone path that leads from a spooky mansion just visited by Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Dressed in their whimsical costumes, they embark on a fun night of trick-or-treating. Their path is decorated with elaborately carved pumpkins with the faces of Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pluto, and Goofy. The adorable duo of Chip and Dale have mischievously hidden in one of the carved pumpkins, hoping to catch some candy that may fall from Mickey’s pumpkin bucket.
- Disney Mickey and Minnie Halloween Fun is the fifth Limited Edition Art in the Friendship Moments series. The other paintings in this collection include Disney Mickey and Minnie Sweetheart Cove, Disney Donald and Daisy – A Duck Day Afternoon, Disney Mickey and Minnie Evening Sleigh Ride, and Disney Mickey and Minnie Christmas Lodge.
- This is the first fine art collaboration between Disney and Thomas Kinkade Studios that celebrates the Halloween season.
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are trick-or-treating with Donald Duck’s nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Mickey Mouse’s nephews, Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse.
- The silhouettes of Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Pluto are carved into the pumpkins.
- Can you find Chip and Dale?
- In the background of the painting, you can see fun Halloween traditional characters, including the Headless Horseman and a witch flying across the full moon.
- Can you find the two small ghosts in this painting?
- Bats, owls with glowing eyes, a haunted tree, a jack o’lantern scarecrow, and spiderwebs add a spooky touch to this Halloween scene.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Disney Mickey and Minnie Halloween Fun.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas