“I find that a country lane is a lovely invitation to my imagination.”
~ Thomas Kinkade
Our founder, Thomas Kinkade, enjoyed numerous countryside rambles over his lifetime, many of which provided inspiration for his art. One of his most memorable walks led to the creation of his iconic Autumn Lane in 1995.
If you were to continue down the country lane Thom originally painted, you might find a stone bridge over a beautiful creek that flows with life affirming water. The soft dappled sunlight streams through the colorful autumnal trees, highlighting natures wonders and the beauty of the stones in the bridge. A family of deer gracefully move through the countryside on their daily adventure, as butterflies sweetly flitter in the cool fall air. And you may even spot a fox as you pass over the bridge.
Thomas Kinkade Studios has followed Thom’s lead to ramble down the country lane and is pleased to present Fall at Fox Creek Bridge.
- Fall at Fox Creek Bridge is the second Limited Edition Art release in the Bridges of Inspiration series. The first masterwork in this collection was Thomas Kinkade’s Bridge of Hope.
- Fall at Fox Creek Bridge was inspired by Thomas Kinkade’s Autumn Lane and is an exploration of what may lie further down along that country road. On the side of the cobblestone bridge, the artists included the inscription, “Est. 1995”, as a nod to Autumn Lane, which was painted that year.
- Some of the wildlife included in this painting include a pair of deer and a red fox. Can you find them?
- Birch trees are included in this painting, as a symbol of rebirth and new beginnings.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Fall at Fox Creek Bridge.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas