For generations, DC fans have lived on the edge of their seats following The Justice League’s™ adventures. Their heroic tales and achievements have enthralled all, young and old.
One iconic place in their epic history is the legendary Hall of Justice, which The Justice League constructed after the destruction of the previous Justice League Watchtower.
In Hall of Justice by Thomas Kinkade Studios, our intrepid heroes – Batman™, Wonder Woman™, Cyborg, Aquaman™, Green Lantern™, Superman™, and The Flash™ – have been called into action. Unified, their incredible Super Powers are exponentially stronger, making them virtually unstoppable as they stand ready to protect the world.
- Hall of Justice is the second Limited Edition Art by Thomas Kinkade Studios that depicts the members of DC’s Justice League. The first painting was The Justice League, where they were portrayed in their Secret Sanctuary.
- As one of the leaders of the Justice League, Batman stands at the center of the painting ready for action. As Bruce WayneTM, he has helped to finance the construction of the Hall of Justice.
- Armed with The Sword of Athena, her shield, and the Lasso of Truth, Wonder Woman is ready to engage any enemy who threatens humanity.
- Aquaman, the King of Atlantis, stands at the ready with his trident, which gives him control of the seas. His hypersonic speed on land and in the water makes him a formidable foe against any threat.
- Cyborg, who was born Victor Stone, has cybernetic enhancements, giving him superhuman strength, speed, protection, and endurance. He has genius-level intellect, and has the ability to interface with computers – a truly powerful Super Hero.
- Ready to harness the Speed Force, The Flash is prepared to fight the Justice League’s enemies. • With his Super Strength, Super Speed, Super Hearing, and invulnerability, fan-favorite
Superman hovers above the group, ready to fight evil and protect the world.
- Green Lantern, whose incredible super powers are to fly and to telekinetically control constructs while battling villains, hovers across from Superman.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Hall of Justice.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas
Copyright: JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & TM DC Comics. (s22)
Title Hall of Justice
Published July 2022
Limited Edition Canvas Availability
12 x 18
18 x 27
24 x 36Download Full Price Grid Pricing & Availability