Enjoy Santa’s Workshop, a painting by Thomas Kinkade Studios that captures the magic of Christmas Eve. Santa’s Workshop is full of special toys on this very busy afternoon. Excitement is in the air, as Santa’s elves put the finishing touches on the gifts and pack up Santa’s magical toy bag. Mrs. Claus has baked Santa some gingerbread cookies to enjoy while he checks his list, and the clock shows it’s nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents to all of the boys and girls eagerly awaiting his arrival.
Santa’s Workshop captures the magic of Christmas Eve and pays tribute to all the hard work that goes into preparing for Christmas. In this classic Christmas image, we get a glimpse of the elves busy at work making toys for all the girls and boys. This painting is the first Christmas release to feature Santa inside his home in the North Pole.
- Santa’s sleigh is almost packed to the top, with just enough room for Santa and those last few gifts to squeeze in.
- The toys are being transported by the elves throughout the workshop, ready to be loaded onto Santa’s sleigh.
- Santa’s reindeer stand ready as they are hitched up to the sleigh and prepare for takeoff.
- Santa is sipping a glass of milk as he checks his list twice, making sure he has not forgotten any little boy or girl.
- Behind Santa, the fireplace burns warm and bright. Do you recognize the painting above the mantle?
- The moon shines brightly through the skylight as Santa prepares for his evening flight around the world.