Located just outside of Gotham City™, Wayne Manor is an epic part of the DC™ Universe as the residence of billionaire Bruce Wayne™ and his ward, Dick Grayson, and The Dark Knight’s hidden headquarters. A secret panel in the Wayne Family Estate leads to the state-of-the-art cave where Bruce and Dick’s super hero identities, Batman™ and Robin, carry out their mission to protect the citizens of Gotham City.
Thomas Kinkade Studios’ Wayne Manor captures the excitement of the moment when the Batmobile™ emerges from the secret entrance below Wayne Manor, responding to the Bat-Signal™. Which arch-nemesis is causing Commissioner Gordon to signal for the Dynamic Duo’s assistance? Can Batman and Robin expect to encounter The Joker™, or maybe Ra’s al Ghul?
- Wayne Manor is the first time Thomas Kinkade Studios has painted Bruce Wayne’s iconic estate. However, Batman is portrayed battling his enemies in two previous Thomas Kinkade
Studios Limited Edition paintings – The Dark Knight Saves Gotham City and Batman™ Gotham City™.
- The Bat-Signal™ illuminates the Gotham City™ skyline, a call for help from Commissioner Gordan.
- The Joker is up to mischief, flying over Wayne Manor in a blimp with Joker Venom poisoning the night sky.
- Although Bruce Wayne’s identity as Batman is a secret, bats symbolically fly over Wayne Manor.
- Bruce Wayne’s faithful butler Alfred Pennyworth can be seen standing on the steps of Wayne Manor.
- In the foreground, the Batmobile emerges from a secret entrance to the Batcave below Wayne Manor.
- A semi-truck travels across the bridge, with the Wayne Industries logo on the trailer – a reference to Bruce Wayne and the research and development company he owns.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Wayne Manor.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas