On the rolling hills of this vineyard countryside estate, the scent of crush is thick in the air. Vineyards are bursting, ripe with fruit, beckoning to be picked as fall is fast approaching. The garden is in full bloom, its beauty only surpassed by the tranquil blue-sky lit up in a fiery blaze. We invite you to meander down the cobblestone path and soak up the majestic beauty that Wine Country Living has to offer.
- Two glasses and a bottle of estate wine are calling for you and a loved one to enjoy.
- The grape vines are starting to yellow and the fruit is teeming with sweet juices waiting to be harvested for crush.
- A vineyard truck is heading home, with a full bed of barrels of the countryside’s finest vintage.
- An old-fashioned Thomas Kinkade light post is proudly portraited in the front yard, paying homage to the man who started it all.
- Several wine barrels are stacked on the side of the yard, yearning to be filled with this year’s harvest.
- Can you spot the quail that just left their hiding spot amongst the garden?